Thursday, March 25, 2010

Leaving for Taiwan again, spicy seaweed, dessert Pocky, and clam chowder

Just before I was thinking of getting ready to leave, Corey buzzed me for the last time from Fort Collins in a year or so:

[13:58:12] mrptptpt: well, I'm about to leave, I think
[13:58:51] AlenaBrolxFlami: stop scaring me!
[14:02:15] AlenaBrolxFlami: leaving in the snow? well... like, leaving leaving? or just stepping out? and if you're leaving leaving.... have a SAFE trip in your business class
[14:14:40] mrptptpt: like going to Taiwan leaving
[14:15:44] AlenaBrolxFlami: yes, I figured that... although for some reason, I thought you were going to leave tomorrow
[14:20:10] AlenaBrolxFlami: well, I'm about to leave here myself! I have a doctor's appointment, so take that! :P
[14:25:07] mrptptpt: sounds fun :P talk to you from the other side of the world where people are shorter :P
[14:25:50] AlenaBrolxFlami: haha... yeah, maybe tomorrow my time or whenever. it'll work :P
[14:27:00] mrptptpt: I get there Saturday morning there, so probably Friday afternoon here
[14:27:11] AlenaBrolxFlami: Okay, that makes sense.
[14:28:28] mrptptpt: watch for your package

Then he signed off, but that was fine. I was technically late to the appointment, but the Canada Line is still very good. After that, I went to Big Crazy: got three packs of spicy seaweed in the 100-pack, Golden Wheat Spicy Beef noodles in a four-pack, and three (dessert) Pocky boxes. I think I'll like milk and coffee, chocolate and cheese, and double chocolate! Then I went to White Spot for some clam chowder, and read some of the newspaper. It was definitely raining by the time I got home! I'll have to buy some Easter cards and egg packs for Ramen, Shira, and Jason tomorrow too, but that should be okay.





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home