Friday, March 26, 2010

Sharing with JUST our group! / Horse breed

Too sunny, so I'm up early. Decided to change my mind as far as snacks go, and bring something more easily sharable with just our group, so Mr. Creep or Raymond can't get their dirty hands on those. :D [I don't care about Randal, haha]


Edit: Scott says his boss wants him to work early on Sunday, so he won't be able to attend The Engine and The End's gig at the Holy Trinity church. He wants me to take loads of pictures - I'm not the picture person in the family, haha! But I'll tell him how it was, for sure! I also just got Leslie's (sexnseafoam) Philippines postcard in the mail - sweet!




You Are an Arabian Horse



You are passionate and intense. You are well known to be a little fiery and wild... you can't help it!

You aren't mean-spirited. You just believe that rules should be broken. You like to run free and do your own thing.



You are really quite gentle and docile if you aren't pushed. You are exceptionally sensitive and intelligent.

You get along well with others, and you're generally quite patient. You don't tolerate anyone being abusive or incompetent, though!

Damn right! Very fitting!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home