Thursday, March 25, 2010

51 emails?! / Scott and Jon's gig / Heavenly Name / Shmoos

Got up today to 51 emails... I was very surprised, but most of them were from Mandy and Facebook. Scott had sent me a message, wanting to know if I were going to my brother's gig on Saturday. I have no idea what he's talking about, although I do know Jon plays in a band. Guess I'll ask Jon at some point, since (as usual) my Gmail chat is out, and I'm too lazy to log out and back in again! I guess I shouldn't use transit as an excuse since I was so INDEPENDENT yesterday, haha.

Oh wait, now I do. Jon has a Facebook post up, stating that the gig is at 7:30 at a local church. Should be enough time to eat and transit there... or maybe I should just transit there and THEN eat. I don't know! Scott probably wants to see me again, which is fine... I know I'd like to do that after ten years or so, haha!




Your Name is Pandora Ophelia



Simply heavenly!


Trivia fact for Thursday, Mar. 25: In the world of science, what are shmoos? Yeast cells preparing to mate. In doing so, they develop tips that grow toward one another, and morph into elongated pear-like shapes. These resemble the Shmoo in the Li'l Abner comics. This continues until they fuse into one.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home