Friday, March 26, 2010

Milk and Cookies / We're Waffling!

Barry picked me up before 11, but I was awake enough for it. Picked up a whole bunch of stuff at Save-On, including a black Sharpie and a cheap notebook for my Canada bag. Good thing I'd found some hand sanitizer and lip balm for it around here yesterday, thus saving me some money. Ramen, Shira, and Jason got their Easter candy (Cadbury micro eggs!) and cards - at home, I found a farewell card for Richie, plus my last three Easter baptism cards. I can use those for Cordia, Lanie, and Jen! In a bid for snacks which are more easily sharable, I opted for the only two flavors of Pretz that the store had: two boxes of salad Pretz, and one bigger box of tomato Pretz. Hopefully, Eric can eat that more readily than Pocky / Cadbury eggs (my first two choices), but it'll be up to his own judgement! I looked at the ingredients, and it doesn't contain sugar as such... but does have glucose-fructose. Whoops!

Got lemon meringue yogurt, blackberry yogurt with vanilla, a lot of chicken / turkey / beef pot pies, a fajita combo "Smart Lunch" for my dinner tomorrow before Jon's gig, two bottles of Brisk fruit punch and lemonade (one for the gig tomorrow), antibacterial soap, bottled water, frozen veggies, bacon-ranch Pringles chips / multigrain cheddar Pringles chips (SUPER STACKS with 100 chips in each can!), Dr. Pepper, soup, clam chowder, pasta, a "light and refreshing" blackcurrant / peach drink, a surprise calculator gift for Auntie Ying, bread, bananas, and chocolate milk. My "budget" went all to hell when I saw two new (to me) flavors of Ben and Jerry's ice cream: Milk and Cookies, and "We're Waffling." However, I did save money on some toilet paper that's supposedly good for the environment! And now that I'm home, I can't find the soap - what the heck?!


Edit: I found the soap... it was in with the Pretz! And my turkey pie is totally deflated after I microwaved it. What the heck is wrong?! Ugh. Time for a nap!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home