Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Equations, questions, Henry, Billie, microwaves, poo, crazy Colorado snow, effort, and chocolate

High-scoring words of the evening:

EQUATION (220 points) - against Yannick L. [two 3W]
QUESTION (100 points) - against Itamar R. [5W] {a good deficit-erasing word!}


Henry called me earlier, which made me wonder what he wanted on a Tuesday evening. Seems like he has something else going on this Saturday, so won't be going to Awana. At least there's notice for me to call Ada, hahaha. (or - more accurately - send her a Facebook message since there was no answer on the phone!)

I also want to hang out soon with Billie (and others?), but when the microwave is being a poo, and I need to pay bills.... yeah, not gonna happen this month! Guess I could reschedule my dentist appointment... and mailing a card to Tara (her mom) is totally doable! At least there's one thing I can do, heh.


Corey's weather report:

[19:26:07] mrptptpt: oh man, that fucking sucked. it's snowing like crazy, and I could barely see where I was going and I was sliding everywhere... then I get to Wal-Mart, and see a place to turn toward it.... yeah, that's the damn on-ramp to get on the interstate... the absolute last place I want to be... so I had to drive to the next exit and drive home very slowly through town, while hoping I didn't run out of gas (I was on empty the whole time)... so I didn't even get anything done
[19:26:32] mrptptpt: I stopped at the grocery store by my house and found one thing I needed, and 100 Grand bars for you............ that's it for today, fuck that
[19:27:12] AlenaBrolxFlami: I was wondering how it went, actually... man, that definitely sounds sucky!
[19:27:18] AlenaBrolxFlami: but thanks for the bars
[19:33:58] mrptptpt: so you better love these 100 Grands :P that was like an hour and a half of risking my life, and I didn't even get the things I needed
[19:34:13] mrptptpt: so remember that effort when you get them :P
[19:35:06] AlenaBrolxFlami: I shall indeed remember the valiant effort when I get those
[19:35:14] AlenaBrolxFlami: and yes, mail my package tomorrow - reminder.
[19:36:42] mrptptpt: I will, if I can find an envelope :P
[19:36:53] mrptptpt: and you need prank call DVDs remade, right?
[19:41:10] mrptptpt: *pastes my address over a few messages to make sure it's correct*
[19:43:58] AlenaBrolxFlami: oh, okay... and yes on the DVDs and the address :P
[19:50:15] mrptptpt: I just opened up a Mr. Big... those things are kind of like 100 Grands
[19:53:22] AlenaBrolxFlami: that's good then... I could go out and buy some right now, but I'll wait till Friday :P
[20:04:55] mrptptpt: well, we'll see if the DVDs fit... they're going to be pressed up against a side... guess I better put them in a case (if that fits)
[20:05:42] mrptptpt: I have to wait a really long time for all my prank calls to copy over the network from my laptop (I'm trying to get everything in one place and my laptop has the most complete set) to my new 2TB gigantic drive I'm going to take with me
[20:08:28] mrptptpt: so remind me again later to do this :P I have everything else in the envelope (which is addressed), so we're most of the way there
[20:09:57] AlenaBrolxFlami: you're nuts, but whatever works

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home