Monday, March 29, 2010

Dream of Vicky, Jeremy, and plastic shell clothing / Browser issues / Statehood

I heard INXS' Never Tear Us Apart on the radio just now... considering the circumstances under which I last heard the song, I'm surprised that I still like it! (Greyhound depot, waiting for Korey) Had to take a nap earlier, in part because I was making SO MANY typos since I was really tired! I had a dream that my dad, sister, and I were going around a cruise ship... they had stuff for sale, and the ship was connected to other ships in a network via a tunnel. There were plastic shells meant to be clothing... we saw Dawn, and invited her to join us. Her mom was on the phone to my dad, so they talked for a bit. I got the idea in my head that I simply had to meet Jeremy on another ship, so enlisted Vicky to go with me - we were about to find him when I woke up. Weird!

I know I talked to Jeremy today, and briefly saw Vicky... but those are about all the triggers I can think of. Would make more sense if the dream involved Dave or Eric in some way, haha. But the tunnel network WAS silver, much like what Eric tells me is the ventilation system in the parkade, which we were discussing on Friday. So maybe my subconscious is processing Friday night, where I talked to Vicky and Jeremy way more than I did today... but I still have no idea where Dawn, Dad, Auntie Betty, or the plastic shell clothing came from! (some of it was PINK - HORROR!)

When I got up, I discovered that my keyboard wouldn't work in Firefox for some reason. Being too lazy to research a billion Google answers, I instead switched to Google Chrome temporarily, even if typing in text fields is VERY slow. Although now Firefox won't even load, or takes a long time to do so ... I guess I have to research the problem!


Trivia fact for Monday, Mar. 29: How many years were there between the admission of the first and fiftieth states into the United States? Almost 172. Delaware achieved statehood on December 7, 1787; Hawaii, on August 21, 1959.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home