Saturday, February 06, 2010

Harrison is new to Awana, Pretz is good, and Kenny is NOT a bullshitter!

Henry said he had a good week when he picked me up - I'd say so, if he got a job taking care of kids around Vancouver! I interacted with Conor, Harrison and his parents (who are named Alex and Eva - he's new, and remembers who I am), Chrystal, Golden, Auntie Rebecca, Auntie Vivian (who's going to Hong Kong to celebrate Chinese New Year), Annika, Margaret, and others. Learned that Harrison's birthday is in two weeks, so did get out a card for him! On the way home, the kids were eating Pretz (so good!) and singing nonsense - Ada told us about India and the cows and temples.

Teresa tried to call me, but got me on YM instead - no, I don't have any plastic Christmas Sherlock Holmes hats for tomorrow morning! She'd sent Henry to the dollar stores, but of course the malls were all closed after Awana. Apparently, she couldn't leave the house herself since her daughter Gwyneth had a play date. Then I talked to Kenny about Hien and some person calling him a bullshitter - yikes! (Taiwan / martial arts / Shaolin monks...)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home