Saturday, February 06, 2010

Dream: Rollercoaster rides on cruise ships / Angel or devil

I had a weird dream which involved me and a good male friend getting on a cruise ship where my mom and a bunch of other people were. He protected me from my mom while everyone went on a rollercoaster ride in our boats. During the ride, we passed another boat full of passengers (including Ian L.) - they sang BINGO to us, and we had to sing it back. We went to a place which resembled Disneyland, and then had to place our orders for food. I was so much in awe of the silver claws coming down from the ceiling which held menus! Unfortunately, we only had fifteen seconds to say what our meal choice was for lunch... my friend wanted me to order a ten-course meal, but I couldn't say anything. As the claw moved on to the next person, I was disappointed... and even more so when we rounded the corner later, and saw a LOT of waiters and waitresses carrying out PLATES of food - this also included sundaes and other desserts. But this Chinese waitress stopped by our row and said I could have some leftover roast beef and other items - SO KIND!

Later, we went to our own areas of the ship. My friend was with me, being LOYAL. He said I could have a shower first, so I did that while he talked to other people. In the shower, I noticed something going on outside the curtain. When I was absolutely certain nobody could see me, I peeked out - it turned out to be Jen talking to some white guy named Paul about her jobs on the ship. After the shower, I called my friend in while I talked to the same guy. He had binders and documentation GALORE! The dream ended there for some reason. Not sure why I had it, either.

Apparently, my mom emailed us again about MORE family dinners, this time for Chinese New Year and such. Steph pointed out that Harmony's birthday is at the end of March, and so she might want to celebrate with her own family. (Mom wouldn't think of that... if I were Harmony, I sure would want to celebrate with my own family!) So... Steph's birthday, Grandma's birthday, and Chinese New Year? At least the last one seems optional - I'll see if I can get some rescue going on too. Mom said she'd "put the call back to Harma and Jon" - HAHAHAHA, that doesn't really make sense! Seems she needs an editor for her emails, but we all knew that already anyhow. ;)

Cindy emailed us again - she's bringing pasta next week, and has a list of the small group birthdays. Well, all except MINE - and I'm the most important, haha. (not really) Man, Dylan better get on the whole Fellowship list (excluding Mr. Creep) soon, since I've only been bugging him about it for the past FEW MONTHS! :P

Vicky - Sept. 20
Eric - Sept. 5
Vanessa - Nov. 8
Carmen - Aug. 21
Kevin - Aug. 25
Cindy - Aug. 18
Deb - Dec. 15
David - Dec. 30
Dylan - Feb. 5
Steph - Feb. 16
Johnny - Mar. 23
Danielle - May 5




You Are an Angel



You are a good person, even if you are a tad devilish from time to time. You do your best to do the right thing.

You may be an angel, but you're not a goody-goody. You just don't want to cross any moral lines.



You treat other people well, even if they don't want to treat you well in return.

Pat yourself on the back for being such an ethical person. There should be more people like you in the world!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home