Monday, February 22, 2010

Cadbury eggs and pot pies galore!

Went to Save-On Foods earlier to see if I could get some pot pies, bananas, Easter candy for myself (or the teens if I get tired of it), a flat notebook, peanut butter, and Kleenex. Experienced bus luck on the way there, since the bus waited for me to get to the stop, and the traffic lights were working in my favor for once. Got all the aforementioned items - chicken / beef pot pies are pretty good! I saw a $18.99 package of Cadbury mini-eggs (almost a kilogram), but figured I didn't need THAT much! Chose two 200g packages instead, plus four little packages of Cadbury Popping Mini-Eggs. Couldn't resist two packages of marshmallow eggs - one Hershey's, and one Oh! Henry. The flat notebook is purple with a dog on it, and it was only $4! As I got the Kleenex, I got a coupon for it as well - $1 off a bundle of things I was going to get anyway works for me! Decided to use the "15 items or fewer" checkout lane since my items were relatively small, and I also got two more Mr. Big bars for myself or Corey - I haven't decided yet, haha.

I also experienced bus luck on the way home, because the bus driver waited for me till I got to the stop - the traffic light wasn't quite in my favor. He said it was fine if I didn't show him my pass, but I believe in general honesty, especially on the transit system! (although I did once take the West Coast Express for free on the way to Billie's, quite inadvertently) Got home in PLENTY of time to watch JACK BAUER, since I heard HOUSE on my TV, and checked the microwave time which is half an hour off... it was about 8:15 or so! Talked to Billie about stuff, too - YAY! (although also figured that I should have gotten another pair of scissors, since one I have now is apparently designed for kids, and it KILLS my fingers!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home