Friday, February 19, 2010

DRAGON! / Church with Jamie Reynolds lingerie?! / Billie, Barry, Eric, and mornings

I've decided to wear my new dragon shirt plus dragon hat tonight, heh. I'd wear the warm red sweater, but I haven't washed it yet. Got up from a fractured dream of Jon driving the old Mazda van into church (which looked like Waterfront Station on the outside, but had a LOT of rooms on the inside - including one with JAMIE REYNOLDS LINGERIE and FOOD FOR SENIORS!), Mom yelling at him for packing it full of people ("You could have WAITED for the next truck in five minutes, and not picked up Sarah and Vania!"), and looking for people in this maze.

Discovered Billie had called me (presumably to see how I was doing?), but got no answer when I called her back. Decided to call Barry first and tell him what happened. Then I called Eric back - he seems to think I can get to Cambie / Jacombs at 6 if I leave a little early, so I'll leave at 5 just in case. I'll leave the non-professional stuff to the car ride over, hah. It HAS to be that way, SERIOUSLY. Kenny also enlightened me the other day about CP - turns out I have spastic hemiplegia, where one leg is shorter than the other. My parents never told me that at all! Guess the CP thing is one more commonality I share with Kenny, heh.


LJ Support: We are very close to solving the issue, but if you can provide any additional information, it will probably help a lot. The reason your journal won't load is because for some reason, the system thinks that you have 37,000 tags. From the data I can review, that's not true, of course. If you can remember the last tag you added or the very last function you performed that included tags, we can potentially search for this bug faster. Do you know if there was anything you recently added, or if there were any other tag-related problems you'd had in the days leading up to this problem?

What they don't know is that I *do* indeed have something like that number of tags! If I need to delete EVERYTHING in order for my journal to load, I don't know what I'll do! I can probably tell them that I don't think that there was anything I recently added (read: renamed), or that I didn't have any other tag-related problems. Other than the usual "you cannot add these tags because you've exceeded the 2000 allowed per journal," of course.




You Are Slippers



You aren't really a morning person. Mornings are a little too early and cold for your taste.

It's hard for you not to just turn off your alarm and sleep in. Your bed is so warm and cozy.



Whenever you have the chance, you take your morning as slowly as possible. You take a long time to wake up.

It's not unusual for your "morning" to carry over into the afternoon. You are definitely not a morning person!

SO TRUE!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home