Sunday, February 21, 2010

Thank goodness we had a SHORT meeting! / STUPID GLASSES AND MOM!

THIS THING JUST RESTARTED! I took a quiz on Alice in Wonderland characters from Darren L., and got this result: Mad Hatter? You're pretty insane, and only your friends have a hope of understanding what you say. Sometimes you do things that are wrong, but it sounded like a good idea in your head.... HAHAHAHAHA! NICE!

Eric called me at 9:15 - yay for good friends! Discussed recent events, what I'd do if I had any encounters with certain people today (ignore them!), the hockey game, how Steph's sink could have overflowed (neighbors and water?), and more on the way over. He still thinks I'm a tomato-chicken, so I was presumably a pseudo-cannibal last night - whatever! Of course, I thanked him for the ride - and he said I was welcome. At church, I saw that Harmony had been pressed into service as an emergency usher - that works! Eric and I sat in the same section as Mr. Creep - UGH UGH UGH. Still, at least we were a few rows up from him, AND were late enough to have totally missed handshaking time!

Told Melia what she had missed when she and Angus had left early yesterday - "OH NO!" is right! Later, I went into the fellowship hall to see if I could have a little coffee... talked to Mike, Chrystal, Ivan, and others. Saw Helen with Nicholas and Cory, who seemed to like Emily's Quatchi backpack - SO CUTE! Talked to Cindy and Megan - CHEERIOS and CONNOR! Went upstairs after a while to find Amanda, Esther, Conor, and birthday boy Harrison. I told them to share the Etch-A-Sketch with each other, and admired their drawings. Angels offering food to Jesus? Scary angels or scary Jesus? Popcorn and happy sunshine? Cool and funny! Auntie Ying gave me $20 back, promised $20 next week, and said that I shouldn't buy any more gifts for the kids since she was thinking of yearly subscriptions to FOCUS ON THE FAMILY. I'm unsure if they do kiddy stuff, heh - but at least the kids will enjoy their birthdays! (and I've already bought birthday cards plus gifts, and Christmas / Valentine's Day / Easter stuff - that should cover the entire year till next Christmas!)

I gave Harrison his crayons, cards, and stickers - he wasn't impressed that his mom wanted to take our picture and then enter it in the photo contest for the anniversary, haha. Amanda and Conor both left their drawings behind (I said hi to Rachel and Sean), but I'll return them on Saturday. Went downstairs and noticed Mr. Creep sitting at a table by himself (of course) - I decided to say hi to Grandma, and then sat by Joanna / Jonathan (Grade 9 already?) / Priscilla / Natalie outside. When I went outside, Mr. Creep greeted me - JUST GO AWAY!!!!

I said hi to Jeremy when he came outside (it was WARM!), and he sat with me - Randal, Jen, Kevin, Martin, Deb, and Dylan joined us soon afterwards. Told Jeremy that my sister had seen him yesterday, and then felt bad that she'd left him out of the housewarming! He'd heard about that, but he'd been busy with work anyway. Priscilla was saying that they'd sit on chairs next time, so I wondered if the concrete was too cold for her butt... nope, it was too DUSTY instead! Steph came outside later, and told Deb that the sink had vomited, heh. Kevin said we should NEVER dump grease down the sink because the pipes were only a certain circumference, and I added that it was why our mother had yogurt tubs to freeze the grease instead! (Steph wanted me to hug her, but there is NO WAY that I am rewarding her behavior!)

Before the meeting, I talked to Ian and Sean for a little bit - I'm sure Auntie Susan treats Sean like anyone else, heh. Asked Eric if he were going home afterwards: I didn't care if he were leaving by 3:30 regardless! He said I had to hug my sister - yeah, that isn't happening! I had no problems sitting near Randal, since he'd taken a seat by me at lunch - it was fine. As I was reading the annual report, I noticed the name of KRAFT YIP in there - WTF! Eric drew a blood elf on his report, and said that I ate up at least $2000 of the church food expenditures in 2009... SO NOT TRUE!

Since the meeting ended at 3, we'd be home in plenty of time to watch the Canada-USA game! Talked briefly to Martin, Sheena, Jen, Dianne, and Cindy before going home. Not having to tell my parents where I'm going is definitely stress-reducing! Eric and I discussed WORLD OF WARCRAFT, the warm weather, sunglasses / Fit-Overs, Dave not being at church on Friday or Sunday, the lich king, severing my soul from my body, and more. Canada ended up LOSING the game 5-3, and I wish Kesler would save his goals for the Canucks instead of Team USA! My glasses also decided to fall apart - SO MUCH HATE! At least all I have to do is take the Canada Line to the Olympic Village, then walk to Factory Direct. I bet it'll be CROWDED, but it'll only take half an hour!




You Are the Dragon



Like a dragon, you are fiery and short-tempered. When you need to get something off your chest, you really roar.

You are a very unique creature, and you don't relate to anyone. You feel a little lonely in your life.



If someone takes the time to get to know you, they realize you are brave, strong, and even sensitive.

You are a much better creature than anyone ever gives you credit for. You could destroy the world if you wanted to... but you don't.

OH YEAH, BABY! I AM A FIRE DRAGON IN REALITY! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home