Monday, February 15, 2010

Bathroom Readers and breathing / Serving as U.S. President

I think I'll buy a Bathroom Reader for a certain person, too - we'll see, haha. Although maybe I should ensure he likes reading weird random stuff first... I have eleven months in which to do so, but I'll probably do that on Friday, knowing me. (excuse for Eric: "He breathes too much!" HAHAHAHA!) Toy trains, kiddy Easter cards if possible, Transformers, a DORA book, and more! The crayons will be for Harrison, haha.

Trivia fact for Monday, Feb. 15: According to the U.S. Constitution, how many years must a natural-born U.S. citizen have lived in the United States to be eligible to serve as president? Fourteen, under Article II, Section I of the Constitution.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home