Sunday, February 14, 2010

Pigeon for Chinese New Year! / GOLD MEDAL ON HOME SOIL! / "White Kid"

While I was reading some hilarious stuff on the "People Who Always Have To Spell Their Names For Other People" wall, my parents came home with Alan and Polly. A few minutes later, we were off to Chinese New Year dinner at Top Gun Restaurant, which is in some hard-to-find plaza stuck between two strip malls. We spotted Edmond at the restaurant while we had pork / pigeon / fish / tofu / red bean soup / more. My parents, Alan, and Polly discussed Jordan Liang liking hockey (whom my mom confused with Jordan Lui - a 2001 Awana kid whom Steph used to drive?!) / Nai Chiu / Auntie Vivian / other people who COULD do Powerpoint for the Chinese service / their Olympics event / Martin T. / Awana.

When I got home, I found that Canada had FINALLY won a gold medal on home soil, and received thanks from Corey for my reminder to pack his nose (sinus) bottle / razor / combs for Taiwan. It'll be phone MSN for the next month, if he's lucky. He should go and have a good time... and I have no doubt he will! Maybe I can get lots of editing done, haha. I was also way too amused at a certain person responding to a wall post; you'd better BELIEVE that I have a dragon hat and T-shirt ("BOSS!" he says), but that'll have to wait a couple months! Plans before dinner tomorrow: nothing too ambitious! I'll just get my sweatpants from the alteration shop (call ahead to make sure they're ready), plus the kids' gifts perhaps!

Grandma, on my single status: "You don't have a boyfriend? Are you sure? You should pick White Kid! (Eric) Or maybe your brother's friends! Or someone from church!" Hahahaha... she has no idea this is Valentine's Day, and thus an odd time to ask. :P [good thing she didn't say anything about Jeremy, hahaha]

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home