Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm not leaving Chrystal by herself, man! / Content Valentine

HA! My dad just emailed me to say that if I get my ride to drop me off at Chinese New Year Eve dinner (Timmy's Kitchen) tomorrow, it may be too late as Jon and Harmony have to do something at 9. He estimates I'll get there at 7; I don't even remember what time I got home last week, although we did leave early because of the kids... and they do have a dinner, too. Hmm. At least then I can also get out of dinner, because I'm not leaving Chrystal to do everything by herself at Awana if my parents leave at 4:30! And tonight, I go out - my dad seems to forget that, maybe. We'll see what happens...

I finally got around to researching a solution for that annoying "Warning: unresponsive script" error message in Firefox, too. YAY!

I just heard about the death of Georgian luge athlete Nodar Kumaritashvili on the radio. Phil supplied the name, and Martin said he was in shock after seeing that footage. :(
Picture 1
Picture 2
Graphic video... saw it on the news, too.

Edit three hours later: Eric called while I was in the shower; later, he termed it "a likely story." WHATEVER! He'd left me a Facebook wall post, asking if I'd done anything foolish like deciding to take the Canada Line today. OF COURSE NOT, BECAUSE I AM NOT THAT INSANE! He wondered whether I'd like to be at the potluck tonight - you bet! (Amy's Chewy Chips Ahoy have waited for more than a week now...) Says he'll be here at around 6:30 or 6:40, since he assumes I don't want to take public transportation now... not today, at any rate! Also decided not to go to dinner tomorrow, and there is no way I'm going to church hours early when I'd still be sleeping, just for a lunch. I can probably make the free concert tomorrow, depending!




You Are a Content Valentine



While you don't put all your hope in Valentine's Day, you do think of it as a holiday to spark some romance.

You prefer a holiday that's romantic, cozy, and very intimate. You don't need your partner to pull out all the stops... just a few stops.



The most important thing about Valentine's Day is who you spend it with. You could make a fast food dinner special.

That's not to say you don't want to be wined and dined a little by your Valentine. You just aren't looking for a whirlwind trip or an expensive gift.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home