Sunday, February 14, 2010

Dream of Hawaii phone calls and nose bottle favors / Valentine's Day Gifts

Had a dream where I was frantically looking for my debit card, I had a LOT of calls from Hawaii since my mother was there (plus calls from a telemarketer who showed up on the Caller ID as "2006"), and Auntie Ying and I were trying to see if we could find some combs / a razor / a nose bottle for Corey. (his "reminder" favor for his nose made it into my dream!) I woke up about twenty minutes BEFORE my alarm, and initially thought the time said 10:03. o_O




You Should Get a New Laptop



Let's be honest... you're not exactly the most romantic person in the world. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Flowers, chocolates, and stuffed animals don't really do it for you. Your eyes only light up for a new toy.



You are a bit of a geek, and traditional romance just isn't a priority for you. You find somewhat unusual things romantic.

You'd prefer a laptop to an expensive piece of jewelry. At least you'd actually use the laptop!

SO TRUE!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home