Monday, January 11, 2010

Hmm... take transit or get dropped off? / Lindsay Lohan posing nude

I was just the unfortunate recipient of a certain sort of email, so of course I forwarded it to Janina. Dad emailed Steph to say that I'd been shocked that there was a dinner this Saturday - well, I wouldn't have been if I wasn't left OFF the email chain! Their excuse is that I'm less busy than the rest of them, so therefore it doesn't matter - YES, IT DOES! I DEMAND TO BE INFORMED! Jon cited swing dance and a movie as excuses why he couldn't make certain dates for dinner, haha. Steph wanted me to check Translink or Google Maps to see if transit would be easier in getting to her place than waiting for Jon and Harmony to pick me if they're driving. I guess if it's a family dinner, I have to go - and she has a dishwasher, so it's not like there are going to be many dishes, haha.

It appears to be relatively easy to take the 27 and the 26 from Joyce Skytrain station, and it'll get me there in about 25 minutes or so. Steph thinks I should take Grandma to church with me in the afternoon - that would be a hard one to explain to Henry, so I don't think I'll do that. Maybe I can get John to drop me off at the closest intersection to Steph's place, since I still remember how to walk there from that location! We'll see, haha - that'll make me be extra early if dinner is scheduled around 6:30 or so, but it shouldn't be TOO much of a problem! I'm hungry, so I'll eat a couple of Almond and Berry granola bars.


Trivia fact for Monday, Jan. 11: What child-model-turned-actress donned a blond wig and posed nude to recreate Marilyn Monroe's famous 1962 Vogue magazine photo spread? Lindsay Lohan, in 2008. The bombshell photos, which appeared in New York magazine, were taken by the same photographer (Bert Stern) and in the same setting (the Hotel Bel-Air in Beverly Hills, California) as those of Monroe.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home