Saturday, January 09, 2010

Awesome birthday times at Billie's!

I got lost on the way to Billie's because the C28 wasn't going where I expected it to go. Finally realized my mistake at Port Moody Station - and of course it was raining HARD! On the way back up, I recognized the streets that the robot voice was calling out - Honeysuckle Lane, Bobcat Place, and Grizzly Place - yay! I was about 40 minutes late, but it was a small party. Met Billie's friends Alana, Patrick, Sean, Scott, and Patricia who appears to be Sean's girlfriend. Watched hilarious Youtube videos, which we did NOT find boring... but then Billie's mom Tara thought that we'd be bored to death. Actually, Billie's grandma wondered why we weren't eating the potato salad - you don't EAT ART! (there were "flowers" made with green and red veggies)

We went to another room where we played Sean's game of ZOMBIES: I actually thought it was pretty interesting! Dog zombies, human zombies with a head in their hands, and more - very different, which was refreshing. I won by a stroke of luck, although Sean thought I was being evil since my strategy was to surround him with zombies - nope, it's just the normal NG feistiness, haha! I had to clarify that I didn't hate him, heh. Ate Persian rice and tea for dinner: it was excellent, although I had two helpings because I hadn't had an actual meal since Wednesday night at my sister's. We talked about movies and Billie's presents (red dragon bling bag! / London shirt / $280 / a sweet drawing / more stuff) until her parents wanted us to have cake. I shouldn't have attacked the cake with the others since I still have a cold, but it's too late now. We decided to NOT have plates, haha - just fork away! Did the same thing with the red Jello, but (in Scott's words) it defeated us!

Talked about old TV shows and "must-see" movies / XKCD comics for a while - it was nice to meet her friends, for sure! Scott even hugged me goodbye, which I wasn't expecting! (Billie wasn't expecting it either, since she says Scott is usually quite shy) I'd heard so much about Patrick that it was cool to see him in the flesh, hahaha. Now Alana, Billie, and I are just talking about oblivious people - like, blocking someone on Facebook and MSN should send you a pretty clear message that YOU ARE NOT WANTED! (not "TRY HARDER TO GET IN THEIR GOOD BOOKS!") Also watched STICK FIGURES ON CRACK, FRED, Kirk Cameron and the ORIGIN OF SPECIES, Demotivational Posters, Fail Blog, Friends of Irony, various Youtube channels, and more. Good times! Oh, and Billie just told us that Sean and Patricia are openly friends with benefits - Alana and I assumed they were dating because they were holding hands under the table, and being affectionate!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home