Friday, January 08, 2010

Throwing away old pillows and such / I need SOME structure...

Feeling no better and no worse than yesterday (although coughing has started to make its appearance known), which I guess is good for Billie's party later! I threw away some germy old pillows and pillowcases in the laundry room garbage when I went up there to do some laundry after I showered.




You Need Some Structure in Your Life



You're the type of person who makes a plan, but doesn't necessarily stick to it.

You like to have things roughly organized. However, you always are open to new experiences and change.



You don't like too much chaos, but you also don't like to be stuck in a rut. You like to strike a happy medium.

Whenever things get too routine, you like to shake it up a little, even if it means stepping outside of your comfort zone.

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home