Thursday, January 07, 2010

Just because I'm generally healthy doesn't mean I don't get sick!

Nina (who is "Zoey Mak" on Facebook) added me to said social networking site - another Awana kid, haha. Nice, nice. I also called Henry to let him know that he wouldn't need to pick me up this Saturday... in case he wondered why I was busing out from my friend's house, I gave him the additional information that she lives in Coquitlam! No way am I asking him to pick me up from there, haha!

For some reason, I also called my mom to tell her that I hadn't been feeling well. Her reaction: "What time did you SLEEP?! Whatever... call us later..." It's like she didn't believe me, and her tone implied that I had PLANNED this! I do believe in resting if you're not feeling well! Just because I am generally healthy doesn't mean I will NOT get sick EVER... and the time I slept had NOTHING to do with it! I think I'll call Eric on Saturday night to see if I can get a ride - and if he forgets AGAIN, then I'm not sure what to do. Still, at least he would believe me...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home