Saturday, January 30, 2010

Easy fun death / Rocking hats / BATMAN villains

Here's a thinker from Billie: the kanji spelling of "euthanasia" in Japanese includes the Kanji for "easy," "fun," and "death." How ironic is that? (I like this because I'm MORBID! Told this to Cordia earlier tonight; she said that they have a word for "committing suicide via train," so I said that there was a Youtube video with a bunch of people seemingly doing just that! She liked the original fact, and gave it a double thumbs-up, haha!)


Eric picked me up at about the usual time, and I used the ride to say that at least I had gotten acknowledgement from Raymond when I was telling the penis story - HAH! Then he teased me about my "affections for a certain person" - as IF! I said that at least the ride over had been somewhat interesting, if he thought I was being quiet! (control, dominance, Facebook applications, shipping container Inukshuk, "fresh young meat," etc.) Once we got to church, worship was evidently finished. Talked to Eric, Dylan, Deb, Teresa, Johnny, David, Vanessa, Cindy, and Carmen about submission / God's image of marriage / broadcast radio school / needing energy to be social / introversion / Linux code / psychology / parents / marriage. It was an interesting Bible Study - I would only submit if given respect for my other strengths, of course.

After that, we went out into the hallway - Dave says that he used to "rock" my type of hats - cool. Says he's spending time with family tomorrow - also cool. I think I'll get some more Minute Rice if it's still on sale, myself. No, I didn't have an idea of whether it would rain tomorrow! (but it did when Eric and I left) He needed to buy some eggs, so wondered what time it was; when I said it was about 9:45, he was outta there, haha! Talked to Christon and Albert about the Bible Study - poked my head into the other fellowship room and briefly talked to Jessica. Mike came out and said that he thought of Albert as a real police officer more so than Citrus because he's known Citrus for AGES - I said that it was the same with how I thought of my sister!

After a while, Teresa asked if Eric could give her a ride home. Luckily, I had heard Dylan saying that he and Deb could do it while on their way to yet another social engagement, so I reminded her about it. Gave Harmony some mail for Jon (who was at a concert with Jeremy), and talked to her briefly about job interviews and such. If it's not the right one for her, at least it gave her some practice in interviewing and negotiation!

Later, Eric asked if I wanted to talk to my "lesbian lover" - HA, beat you to it! After some more talking to people, we left. In the car, he wondered why I was so negative toward Mr. Creep - you KNOW why, and he should have thought about how it would make him appear when he signed the sheet to help with community service! He thought I was that way toward Geoffrey, too - no, definitely not. Then he thought that my "OH MAN!" was a good thing once I figured that Dave said "yo / dope / represent" - dunno about that.

He informed me that I'd been quiet during Bible Study, even when Deb asked me something... um, I didn't hear that! So he said various things under his breath to test it - let's just say I got everything WRONG! Also discussed conflict, whores, Corvettes, waste, asking people out, my ex having a new job in Nanaimo because he couldn't find work in Port McNeill (I think he burned his bridges!), weekly things, Spider-Man, Facebook news feeds, and more.


Trivia fact for Saturday, Jan. 30: Which Batman villain was named Oswald Chesterfield Cobblepot at birth? The Penguin.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home