Wednesday, January 27, 2010

This time, JEREMY YUNG catches me out in my sweats! (Beef Triple with Noodles)

Whoops, I got caught out in my sweats again, which makes it TWICE IN A WEEK! Let's just say I wasn't expecting to see Jeremy Y. (waved and said "Hey") on his way to tutoring when I was walking to Sears! Before I went out, I did some editing to get SOMETHING done. At least I got my banking done, followed by a quick lunch of pork balls / noodles / soup / iced coffee at Excelsior Restaurant. It was much-needed, particularly since I have a bad habit of not eating until I absolutely have to! Saw Beef Triple with Noodles in Soup on the menu, heh. Of course, it's supposed to be TRIPE.

Successfully returned that tank top to the Bay, and got a refund on my debit card, which I thought was neat. Found a couple of cheap longer camisoles at Sears - only $17.50 for the pair, even if you don't have much of a selection on clearance! Went to the dollar store to get a comb (ended up with six in a pack) and four packages of gum, as well. Not too bad a time out, I guess... although I guess I need to get ready for another day without the Internet if I'm going to help my sister by staying at her place while Telus installs stuff. Downsized my number of bags when I got home, as well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home