Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Being up this early is ridiculous!

I know I wanted to get up earlier than 4 PM today so I could do banking and such, but being up at 9 AM when I went to bed at 3 AM is RIDICULOUS! Ugh, I just want to go back to bed.. SO TIRED!



You Are Colorful Because You Are Bold



You have a true sense of adventure, and you are always off trying something new.

You get as afraid as anyone else, but you resist that little voice in the back of your head that tells you to give up.



You are likely very goal-oriented and driven. You are willing to give everything your all, even if success is a long shot.

You like to be in the middle of the action, and you hate to miss an opportunity. You'd rather fail than not try at all.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home