Thursday, January 28, 2010

Benadryl and a Mushroom Swiss burger lunch

I went to the pharmacy to buy Benadryl (sleep!), and then had another cheap lunch before going home again from a failed trip to the townhouse. Got a Mushroom Swiss Burger with onion rings and Pepsi as takeout from the nearby Dairy Queen, heh. Now I want way too many Blizzards - maybe next time I'm at the mall food court! Managed to get the bus one time, and didn't spill or drop anything - yay!

Just fielded an email from Steph who says that she can let the Telus guy in herself since she isn't required to do anything tomorrow morning - good news, indeed. More time for editing and DOWNTIME before I have to go out tomorrow night, heh. Was going to take a mental health WEEK, but I am not so sure I need it - besides, Jen also has a conflict on Mondays. I guess even Wednesday would work as an alternate meeting date: no conflict with TV or phone dates there! It's not so close to another day where I'd HAVE to go out, too... haha, I like it.




Your True Passion is Your Family



You feel the most alive when you are with the people you love. It's really that simple.

You value having family in your life to support you, and you try to support them back as much as you can.



You are a loving and dependable person. And you don't just stop at your family or friends.

Anyone with a good heart is welcome into your circle, and you will treat them like family too.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home