Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Facebook notifications in spam, Nathan's emails about "Category 3," and DOWNTIME!

This thing just restarted! Had a crazy dream about old people, walking to the washroom, being underground, and flowers. Hmm... I also just found that all my recent Facebook notifications (from the past two days) have landed in my spam folder. Definitely got those 62 emails out of there and THEN into the trash, haha! Nathan sent us an email about "Category 3" Hong Kong films, and a recipe for beer-steamed clams... NICE!

Due to getting up later than I thought I would, I did not go to the bank or store today. At least this is the first day without ANY obligations / people time since the 15th! I've had to have lunch with Auntie Catherine, watch 24, go to Fellowship / Awana / church / a Sunday Dinner / a Women's Group session, and get some grocery shopping done. I think I may still take a mental health week from Sunday onwards because two whole days at home isn't enough, but we'll see. I'll be "daring" and have my West Coast stirfry veggie tray on the day it expires, and add some Minute Rice to that. Should be fine for dinner, haha.




Your Name is Grandma Selma



Eh? Speak up!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home