Sunday, January 31, 2010

Discipline / Bad grammar in UNIVERSITY

Had a bad ride to church in the morning! While I was talking to Harmony, I saw Mom come in and attempt to hand off three bags of stuff to Jon, while he was BUSY trying to get the worship stuff done! Gee, why not hand it off to Harmony?! Mr. Creep got even LESS of my respect (if that's even possible) because he tried talking to Jon while he was about to do a pre-service PRAYER with the worship team! Of course, being Jon, he talked to him for a couple of minutes. *sigh* (I shook hands with Randal when he offered - it was okay unlike last week for some reason!)

After service, I felt a little better - noticed Dave in the row behind me, haha. Talked to Hien about Kenny's pasty rice made with chicken broth instead of water, to William about candy, to Chrystal about relaxing at home, to Jeremy about the coffee, to Andrew / Adam / Lawrence about bossy fellow employees, and to other people as well. Saw Keenan trying to get some fruit slices with a bendy toothpick, so gave him a new one - even helped him get one, which Maxine saw. She got him to thank me, heh. A while later, I said hi to Winnie - then hailed Dave, and asked if he were going for lunch later. He was totally up for all-you-can-eat sushi, saying "we should drop some dollars on teriyaki!" (when I told Jon about this later, he was NOT impressed, haha)

Said hi to Lesley's friend Connie and her husband Alex - their son Christian was busy getting water from the cooler; so cute! Saw Karmie, who said that we're meeting this week. OH SHIT, I HAVE A CONFLICT! (sorta...) Karen I. said that her baby Mattias LOVED the fruit slices - no doubt! Greeted my sister when we were both at the coffee machine, and noticed Jessica watching Megan T. and Allison making friends, while all the boys wanted to be near the stage's drum set. Talked to Jon / Steph / Eric about tomorrow - no viewing party! (Mom wanted Eric to tape it anyway, and then she'd get it beforehand - DON'T BE STUPID AND BOTHER HIM!) Made my way out the door later, and greeted Daniel. He said that Megan T.'s brother Connor loved him - I could see it indeed! Went upstairs after saying hi to Jeff and Chung, and saw Auntie Ying / Rachel's grandma / Amos / Amanda / Esther / Margaret / Harrison / Conor. The boys showed me Transformers and instructions, haha.

Had to discipline Harrison soon after because Conor was crying - apparently, Harrison had thrown Conor's new motorcycle Transformer on the floor. I forced him to look at me, and asked how he'd feel if I did that to one of his toys. He did say SORRY, but I bet it was like what I did as a kid - not really meant, heh. Later, Auntie Ying said that it was good I did that - the kids did have to listen to us, and we had to make it a safe place for everyone. Next time, he gets his own car taken away for longer than two minutes! As usual, Conor was all over me, especially when he said he was scared of the devil - meh, it happens.

After Sunday School, I went downstairs to see what was going on - Steph was sitting with Grandma, and apparently got a "new" breadbox from Mom. Jon and Jeremy came out of the fellowship hall for a bit, and Grandma asked if we were eating with the White Man! Hahaha! Earlier, Jon had phoned Christon to see where he was: it's not like he habitually sleeps in like Nathan would! Turned out he was taking a weekend "Mechanical Estimating" course - oh dear, boring for us!

Dave and Wesley wanted to get McDonalds, but nobody else wanted that - Steph wasn't going to lie, because she wanted the free lunch with the family! Jon, Dylan, Deb (who thanked me for the "deaf" clarification over Facebook), Jeremy, and others went to the Congee Noodle House - I went to Pho with the family to save money despite being given $20 by Auntie Ying as payback for the birthday gifts. I was still glad to get home, however! Learned that my sister has a Toronto friend staying with her for about a month when the Olympics are in town.


A post on bad grammar and bad spelling (university-level) in Oh No They Didn't.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home