Sunday, January 31, 2010

Dream of pasta shells exploding in yogurt containers / Amusing OUTLANDER review / Snow Bunny

I dreamed that pasta shells would explode in a strawberry yogurt container (from Alison) if brought near the intense light and green jewels of an altar in a cave. What the heck...


Here's a funny review of OUTLANDER that Flora found:

Allow me to summarize it for you:

Claire: I love my husband! I love sex!
Frank: But it's okay if you have sex with someone else, in certain circumstances.
Standing Stones: SUCK! Ha ha, you're in another time!
The Anti-Frank: Ooooh, I think I will rape you.
Claire: Eeek!
Clansmen: Scots to the rescue! Here, meet Jamie and his manly manhood.
Jamie: Och, aye, I'm a tough laddie. And I'm going to kill the Anti-Frank for beating the shit out of me and raping my sister.
Claire: Ooooh, he's cute. Hey, wasn't I married? *shrug*
Dougal: Ye have to marry the laddie to get away from the Anti-Frank.
Claire: Okay.
Dougal: And ye have to have sex wit' him.
Claire: Mmmmm.... but.... well, okay.
Jamie: I'm a virgin. Oooh, but I love sticking my manhood in ye. It's like a sacrament and all.
Claire: I should get back to Frank, I think I will take this opportunity to run away... I guess... sort of... meh.
The Anti-Frank: Ha ha! Found you. Now to rape you!
Jamie: Och, that's my wee lassie. First I'm going to rescue her, then I'm going to beat her for disobeying me. And then I'm going to tell her about how me Da beat me and how much I liked it.
Jealous wench: The village witch is looking for you.
Claire: Okay!
Villagers: She's a witch! Burn her!
Jamie: Over my dead body!
Claire: Honey, I have something to tell you. I'm not a witch, but...
Jamie: Ye must go back!
Claire: I can't. I long for your manhood too much. It's a manhood like no other.
The Anti-Frank: I too long for your manhood. I think I will bugger you right after I crush your hand with a hammer. But, I love you. You remind me of my dead brother. Here's some grease.
Jamie: Ouch. Oooh, but that feels sort of good. Och, I'm so ashamed.
Claire: We must rescue Jamie! Send in the cows!
Jamie: OCH! Me hand! Just let me die!
Claire: Never! Let's go to France.
Jamie: Och, aye lassie, I feel much better now.
Father Anselm: God says it's okay that you're a bigamist.
Claire: Awesome. Time to use my foreknowledge of past events for good!
Diana Gabaldon: The sequel will be 900 pages.





You Are a Snow Bear



Like a bear, you're not a big fan of snow. If it has to snow, then wake you when it's over!

You think everything about snow stinks - it's cold, it's wet, and it's a total pain.



You'd rather be skiing than swimming. And you even think warm drinks are totally overrated.

You're happiest when you don't even have to think of snow. You were meant to live in the tropics.

I would rather SWIM than ski, thank you very much. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home