Saturday, December 26, 2009

Acai, tropical cherimoya, Quizno's, disinfecting wipes, guestbooks, and garbage bags

Decided to go to the mall at 4 PM, when it was still nuts: I unexpectedly saw Annie there, so we chatted for a while. She wanted to know when the small groups would be back - in January, I would think! I found that the pharmacy was closed, and it would still give me a better deal on Nytol than either Shoppers Drug Mart or London Drugs. ($10 for 40 rather than $10 for 20? I think they were the same dosage...) Stopped at Shoppers Drug Mart for disinfecting wipes, half-price garbage bags with flaps so they're easy to open, and Herbal Essences "Drama Clean" conditioner: all of this was on sale, too! Went to Sears for some reason, but their coats weren't the greatest. Looked at the calendar kiosks, but found nothing to suit my needs. Gmail calendar or my notebooks it is, then! Decided to finish STILL ALICE at Coles - it's this story about a woman who has early-onset Alzheimer's. Not that I think I have it, but you never know... and it's good for those who like to read, haha.

Had a dinner of a Quizno's Black Angus steak with Swiss Cheese sub, plus iced tea. Got to Staples and discovered that it was closed, so went to London Drugs for a guestbook so Steph can have one too / "buy one, get one free" Aquafina Vitamin Water with ten calories only (tropical cherimoya / acai fruit punch) / bread WITHOUT HOLES in it. Got home to discover that Steph had called - since I was going to call her about the guestbook anyway, I returned this one. She answered, being all melodramatic since I didn't come for dinner tonight. "Not even LOBSTER can get you to come!" I kinda knew that I wouldn't have time to do Sunday School prep if I *had* come over, and I didn't have to rush myself to get out at a certain time this way either! :D

Steph thanked me for the guestbook, and said she MIGHT go to church tomorrow. If not, I'll see her on the 29th! I told her that I didn't really buy anything I didn't NEED; so low-ticket, and she said it was GOOD that I was doing it. We'll see how long it lasts, haha. After that, I took a shower before emailing Karmie the (Google Maps) directions to my place from her intersection. Got an Evite from Melia for some Awana Leaders get-together on the 9th - I'm almost positive Henry will not be able to make it as it's before Awana, so that'll be my out, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home