Wednesday, December 23, 2009

I had to shop for bras... toothbrushes, toothpaste, copy paper, and more!

Grr... this thing restarted overnight! I got a crafty Christmas card from Janina (mrshannibal) with angels / snowflakes / birds / even a Nativity scene! It included a poinsettia sticker and one with presents on it - cool! Then I got a card from Kelli (neonrose5) with ornaments - one's a candy cane, and the other's a star. Sweet!

Went out later to get some sports bras because a few of mine have big holes in them! Good thing they were on sale (like 25% off), so I bought two! Bought some underwear, too - then was off to Staples to get 500 sheets of copy paper for my notes to self and such. (also got a FUZE Refresh peach-mango drink, which I've never had before!)

Then I went to the post office at Shoppers Drug Mart to mail Steve and Carol's card, and also went to London Drugs for on-sale socks / toothbrushes / on-sale toothpaste / on-sale bread (which I wasted my money on since it was all hole-y at home!) / on-sale Uncle Ben's rice and risotto (roasted chicken and wild rice; tomato and herb; grilled Mediterranean-style vegetables) / raspberry Source yogurt with a non-dirty lid / milk. The lady in front of me had three huge boxes, plus at least 75 Gardenia energy bars - COME ON. PICK A BETTER TIME TO BUY THOSE! Her total came to $120.08, and she was disputing the price of everything - I eventually just paid for my things at customer service.

Got home to find that Vanessa H. called me - when I called back, Kyle answered. Fifteen minutes later, she stopped by with a few tarts - that was nice of her! She's leaving again at New Year's, so maybe we can all get together next week! (providing it's not Monday lunch or Tuesday dinner) Then I went to put away my stuff, and found that the bread bag was RIPPED or CHEWED THROUGH. No, I didn't notice this at the store!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home