Thursday, December 24, 2009

Spiraling floors in dreams, Chinese Eric saying hi and THANK YOU, Hien, Kenny, etc.

Got up and checked my mail to find a cute Christmas card from Jane (gi_janearng) - sweet stuff! Corey said that he wouldn't be sure if floors were spiraling, but they were in my dream where someone was going to execute me and Eunice / Steph / other friends! Chinese Eric got on MSN to wish me a Merry Christmas (since it IS Christmas where he is), and thanked me for my card - he said it was a comfort to know that people still remembered him, hahaha. I said that my parents had been in Discovery Bay recently, heh. He was heading out to a family party at an uncle / auntie's house - sounds fun! Wonder how Jenny's sister Audrey is doing, haha. Added Hien's friend Kenny to MSN, hee hee hee.




You Are Christmas Eve



You are a patient person, and you would agree that anticipation is sometimes better than the main event.

There's something magical about the night before Christmas - when it feels like anything could happen!



You are a somewhat quiet and spiritual person. You need a lot of alone time to process what's going on around you.

You are optimistic and idealistic. You can't help but feel like things are going to work out.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home