Saturday, December 26, 2009

Dream about the Awana kids and swimming pools / Middle Names

Had a weird dream where my family was in this huge house, and my mom got annoyed at me since I was following her around everywhere. (as if I'd ever do it in real life!) So I was banished to the basement, which was airy and HUGE - it had lots of natural light from the windows. The Awana children started coming in with their friends, and some of them went upstairs to terrorize my mom and her friends. Everyone else stayed downstairs - toys with a collective worth of $20,000? Carley asked me why there was no Awana today, so I said that it was the Christmas break. One of the kids noticed a swimming pool in back, so I watched them ALL swim! Ian L. was looking for Arthur, who had taken his dump truck - we didn't find him, but the kids had fun. Keenan wanted me to find Ian M. for him, so I did. That was all I remember, haha.




You Are Creative and Artistic



You are the type of person who has a very active imagination. You live in a bit of a dream world.

Whenever you are able to channel your creativity, you are very productive and successful.



You are a very visual person, and you appreciate beauty and design. You feel anxious in the wrong surroundings.

You love luxury, and at times you can be an extravagant spender. You have no problem spoiling yourself.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home