Friday, December 25, 2009

Weird dream with Ian, Sean, Teunis, and helicopters / I bet Erik called me by accident!

I had a weird dream which featured Ian and Sean playing with crayons and things in the old church toddler room. Ian told me to watch his brother - "I'm going to play with my other friends!" So I did that, and attempted to communicate to Sean about things. He seemed to understand a little, but didn't like it when some of the older kids tried to take his colorful books away. Their parents arrived soon afterwards to pick them up, then Teunis came to rescue me in his helicopter... it was pretty good just hanging out up there in the sky, man! He had a huge year calendar, and said that he could see me on my birthday (and other dates) if I liked. We were hashing out dates and things like that when we arrived at a Skytrain depot. For some reason, the helicopter couldn't just fly over, so it had to be stashed under the train. (there was a big grey sign with blue letters telling us this) The dream ended when we got on the train, heh.

Erik (kahobi) called me a bit ago - I wonder what that was about. Possibly an accident, as we haven't really talked in MONTHS. Oh well, I called him back to see what it was, just out of curiosity... got voicemail, which I half-expected, heh.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home