Wednesday, November 04, 2009

It was PEACEFUL with Danielle, Jon, and Harmony - har har har!

Just missed the 407, so I thought I was going to be late, especially when I got out of Broadway Station at just past noon. Luckily, Peaceful Restaurant was less than a block away. Danielle, Jon, Harmony, and I talked about Phil, Danielle's being BUSY with work, next week's Red Robin's party for Vanessa / Melia / Emily, meetings, long-distance relationships being more accepted these days, Hon / Eva, Phil / Megan, Phil / Grace, Brent and Wisconsin, Andrea / Chuck, personality tests like the Enneagram and Myers-Briggs, mystery shopping (oil changes - SQM), Holly, Fellowship stuff, AGM rules, introversion / extroversion / calming down / being expressive, and more. The food at the restaurant was pretty good, so it was perfect for me!

We laughed when Danielle described her rather informal "interviews" with kids on MSN; you definitely can't be like "I gotta go since my mom's calling me to dinner" or "be right back - gotta shower" in a face-to-face meeting, hahaha! I told Jon that I had to prep today if I wanted to get to the dinner tomorrow (still not sure I want to go), while they went to Elysium Coffee House and shopped for groceries. Hugged Danielle goodbye - it was good to meet with her! Went home and finished two Bathroom Readers (#17 and #21) since I was almost done reading them. Now maybe I'll catch up and do some more stuff...


Edit, ten minutes later: HARD TIMES - hahaha! Thanks, Jane! (justsurvive) "This painting represents the intellectual side of an individual at the most private event of the day, which is bathroom time -- a time of the day which is pretty forgotten by many but yet, it's so natural."






You Should Exercise



Part of what's stressing you out is the anger you feel toward others or the situation you're in.

You don't want to be stressed out, but factors out of your control are really messing with your mind.



You can work out some of those demons in a productive way through exercise. And it can be any exercise you choose.

Go for a walk or a run. Chill out with yoga. Really get out some aggression with boxing. In the end, you'll be glad you did it.

Too bad it doesn't say anything about punching out the person who's CAUSING you the stress... only half-kidding. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home