Monday, November 02, 2009

Magic Bra printout on Jeremy's wall...

Pastor John wondered whether there was a Committee meeting tonight - upon Eric calling him, Dylan thought it was NEXT WEEK! Hahaha... I don't think being married has improved his memory any! Vivian says she's sick... that's too bad! Eric just called and said that maybe I should be at Cambie / Jacombs by 6:15 or so... I guess two hours is long enough to look for a durable replacement for my Crabtree & Evelyn bag! Although I want to stay home, I can't... oh well. Told him that unless he wanted me to teleport to the church, I certainly would need a ride since his assumption of my going to tonight's meeting is correct. (told him that he sounded like he was sick on the phone, too...) Also have put this weekend's candy into jars - oh good, now maybe I can eat!

Jeremy emailed us about the Magic Bra collage:

I've attached a photo of the printed-out email. This is now up on the wall above where the bra used to be.

Cheers everyone,
Jeremy



Nathan's reaction came in less than an hour later:

WWWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Bloody brilliant, Jer!!! (though also, somewhat obsessive... but hey, I am too, and Brilliant Artists are like that. Take that as a compliment. ;-) ) Dude, I think your true calling is in the Arts. You should totally come join me at Goldsmiths. You'd fit right in. :-)

Cheers to Jer and the Ghost of the Magic Bra.....
Nathan


So I tried to view the picture, and it was flipped around! Corey advised me to save it first, and then manipulate it with the Windows Photo Viewer... that seemed to work well. Uploading photos to Facebook doesn't work in Firefox, AGAIN... guess I have to use IE for this once more!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home