Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Deb has to be warned about Mr. Creep, too! / Stupid accidental comment stoppage!

Deb wondered what I meant by the message I'd sent to the small group earlier, so I warned her against Mr. Creep! (says she'll pray for me, too...) She might not have noticed him, since she and Dylan have been on their honeymoon till recently, and she isn't a regular Fellowship / church member yet. Trust me, people need to be warned against him before they make their own decisions! Told her what had happened to lead me to go home, too! (next time, I might just hang out at the Superstore two minutes away, as it's open till 11 PM on Fridays...)

Eric, Jon, and Harmony provided me much amusement over the "epic" status message, hahaha. Good thing, since I always need more of that stuff... wooyeah! Mom emailed us about November family dinners: Jon and Harmony choose Thursday the 5th, and he'll skip the Downtown Eastside stuff for the Tuesday, Nov. 24 dinner. (guess that works...) For some reason, Danielle included me on an email she sent to Jon and Harmony apologizing for not making it to the Sunday Dinner. Says that Brent can't make it on the 4th for lunch (but it IS her mom's birthday), and wonders if I can make it. I was really only calling on Jon and Harmony's behalf because they were busy with food prep / thank-you cards, but I'm not resistant to a lunch then. Besides, saying THAT in the email would just seem really abrupt and blunt - and like I don't want to have lunch with them! Guess we'll see how much money I spend on Thursday [food shopping] first... ;) [and Danielle emailed me back personally, too!]


Poo nugget for Wednesday, October 28: Monsturd - This 2002 movie's main character is a huge piece of poo who goes around killing people. Traveling to such places as Butte Country, Monsturd leaves his mark by scrawling "Don't get caught with your pants down!" in feces on bathroom walls. Featuring a chili cookout (to ostensibly lure victims into the bathroom), diapers as body armor, and guns filled with Pepto-Bismol, this movie is sure to bring out the poo lover in you.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home