Monday, October 26, 2009

Posh plans, Sunday Dinner, MAGIC BRA mailing, Danielle

This thing JUST restarted... UGH! Called Steph soon after I got up to see whether Chantal was in town yet. She was, and they'd be having lunch with Mom soon... they'll pick me up at around 6:20, which sounds good! I told her the news from last night (Karen Chan and Jason Yeasting getting married; Anita and Esther pregnant at the same time - yay for baby cousins close in age like Ian and Olivia; Winnie impatiently awaiting the arrival of Baby #3), and she was excited / very surprised to be sure! We also discussed Jon and Harmony a little - they'll be there at Posh while we eat hot pot / sukiyaki!

Jon emailed us to say that there would be a Sunday Dinner at Jeremy's next week, so YAY for that! I definitely have missed these nights, haha. :D

I knew Jon was going to mail some transcripts along with THE MAGIC BRA to Nathan, who's in the UK... I got his "SON OF A MAGIC BRA!?!?!!?" reaction this morning:

Well PLAYED.....WELL played.... You bloody #$@$@ SONS OF ADAM, and DAUGHTERS OF EVE #$@$!!!

I don't believe you AIR-mailed me the bloody Magic Bra, wrapped around with some Jesus eats Big Mac article (though an absolutely brilliant and wonderful article it was), and some Ikea flyers.

Jono Mofo and Harmony I give EXTRA blame, since you both are either the Sole Masterminds, or the Fiendish Planners. Though I suspect there was some significant influence, or at least spiritual support for this action from you, the Sunday dinner ppl. Namely, white man #1, white man #2, and Christ-on. And the REST of YOU! Confound Thee, Oh You Peasants of Canada!!!

~~Hahahahaha. Anyway, all you bloody awesome Mofo's, you certainly made me actually "LOL" in the middle of my room. LOL, ROFL (no, I did not LOL or ROFL when I typed that). And it's certainly very cool to feel a bit of the Sunday Dinner heretical humour...namely through a bloody magic bra.

Thanks for that, but be forewarned. Someone will be the subject of my revenge.

Cheers,

Nathan
P.S. (though Jono, you Mofo, you certainly redeemed yourself by airmailing those other things I needed, along with the magic bra. Arrived at a perfect time. I was about to purchase online, too! (the transcripts, not the bra. waha) Thanks! )


Jeremy said: "I think I'm going to have to print out and frame this email, and put it up where the bra used to be."

Christon: "Haha, classic reaction. I agree, Jeremy... it would be a fitting tribute to our magical product."

Jon: "If you play your cards right Nate, we can air-mail many more magic bras (or Unbras, or whatever they call them) to you. You can wear a different bra for every day of the week! hehehe!"

Nathan's response: "Hahahha!!! NICE, White man #2. See what you're missing by having philosophical opposition to Blog writing? hahaha. Nathan Conquers the UK DO IT! :-)"

My response: "This would make a VERY entertaining blog entry, 'tis very true! If laughing at my brother's plan to mail you the Magic Bra counts as being in on it, then I guess I'm guilty! Yeah, Jeremy... I agree with both Christon and Nathan! I blog to get things out of my head and for posterity. In fact, Nathan's reaction is going into my blog right now! :D SO GO BLOG, YOU WORTHY WHITE MAN! Hahaha! And yes, I agree with my brother - would be VERY hilarious!"


Speaking of email, Danielle also emailed me personally about Mr. Creep. I appreciate the support and suggestions, of course. Trust me, I'd still want to kill him even if I was surrounded by my closest friends! I don't want to give him a chance, and I have NO PROBLEM in jumping to conclusions about someone based on a handshake AND his actions around the sign-up sheet. And no, I don't particularly want to get to know him either... that would only confirm my fears. :P Maybe I should ask him what he thinks about pedophiles, hahaha!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home