Monday, October 26, 2009

Helpful neighbors, busing made easy (sort of), and telling Dawn about Mr. Creep

I decided to at least wash the blue jacket today, and actually encountered a helpful neighbor who let me into the laundry room when I realized that I forgot my keys! *is very surprised* While I was doing that, Steph called to say that everyone was running late, so wondered if I could transit there. I called back, and she said: "You know I don't like being rushed..." "Well, neither do I, so it's a good thing I know NOW!" Once I figured that the 407 does stop at Cambie and Garden City (near Pearl Castle), I said I could. Of course, they'll drive me home, which is fine. When I called again to say that I'd be fifteen minutes late (according to Translink), she wasn't impressed. Well, the buses aren't exactly FREQUENT over there, which is a shame! She also reported that Mom and Dad were having pan-fried fish sperm for dinner, so I said she should take a picture, but she wasn't impressed with THAT either! (I gotta tell Corey, man...) Discussed emergency quarters and Aberdeen as a directional marker, too - me, smart and proficient in English?! HAHAHA!

Dawn asked just who Mr. Creep was (blogs indeed), so I told her what was up with that. "Very... proactive... I hope the eagerness is genuine," for sure. I think maybe he should WAIT before getting into things, but maybe that's just me.

Eric just emailed me back, which I'll probably respond to later, I think...


Poo nugget for Monday, October 26: Log Jam - Eat More Fiber! - A lack of dietary fiber and water can result in a stool bolus so hard and so firm that it is unable to pass through the anal sphincter. Whereas normal stool is able to smoothly and effortlessly exit the rectum, a desiccated boulderlike bolus often cannot make it out without assistance. Treatment for this extreme form of constipation involves the administration of enemas and, in severe cases, manual disimpaction. Want to avoid this unpleasant, intrusive manipulation? Make sure that your diet contains an ample amount of fiber and water. (POO OF THE MONTH!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home