Saturday, September 12, 2009

Corey is LAME, man! / Bus Stop Map (Eric) / Dream of Harmony as a bride, and affectionate Leon

I created a Bzoink account today, just for the heck of it. Corey had sent me a message calling my bedtime of 2:05 AM "lame" (which is what he called my diminishing feelings earlier), so I had to email him with the subject "LAME!" and call HIM lame in return! It's what we do, so no worries there! He also told me to "get some Anawana and get back to me," so I also emailed that although I hadn't met (some of) the kids yet, I already loved them! Hahaha, we'll see what he says about THAT! Speaking of email, Eric was also up at 9 (presumably to make it to Dylan's wedding on time, what with border traffic and such), and emailed me a New Stops Map. Hopefully, that information from my kind friend helps, OR ELSE! (I also hope they remembered their passports...)

Okay, I need to stop dreaming about affectionate guys, especially since I know it'll never happen to me! Yeah sure, I could overcome my hermit tendencies, but I still do need to work on more than four years' worth of entries in between real life and blogging about it. ;)

Dreamed that I was in something approximating the police serge, and that I was helping my colleagues with these three bad guys. We'd almost got them with a fusillade of bullets, but they were still fighting away with multiple gunshots in them. (like ten bullets in one arm!) My sister decided to somehow flip an ornate black fence over, and succeeded in impaling all three of them! Afterwards, we were observed by the hospital just in case we had injuries or whatnot. Amazingly, we all got away clean, and were featured in the news all over the place!

A day later (in dream time), Harmony came to pick me and my sister up. She was in bridal wear, and said that my friend Leon Stephens was back at home waiting for me. Before we went home, we had to go grocery shopping. Eventually, Steph was in line with our mother's off-white / beige / gold wallet (she doesn't have one like that in real life), and said that she was guarding our groceries. Harmony wanted to take me home, and I had no objection to that. Went home, and Leon was there - he wanted to know if I was all right, which I said I was. He just wanted to sit with me and look at a list of names on the wall, so I didn't mind at all. For some reason, his long hair was a comfort to me, haha. I asked him which name he liked best - it had something to do with Caffeine Beans.

I didn't mind when he rested his head on my shoulder, and I felt free to do the same to him. Harmony was playing some racing game on an old computer console, as all the text was medium green and blocky like the System font! I looked over just as she was designating the left turn lane as the "left biography lane," and recall being amused by my crazy sister-in-law, heh. (I'm sure she thinks that about me in real life) A while later, they left me alone to sleep. I got up to find a note from Leon: "If you want some Pho, I'll be here soon, since I never want to leave you!" Of course, I thought that was sweet - he later gently lay down on me, and I didn't mind when he described it as blissful contentment, haha.

The dream ended when Harmony was being investigated for heroin use stemming from that impalement incident. Apparently, heroin found on the three bodies could be traced to her and Leon, but everyone insisted that our friends were FRAMED, man! No idea why I had it, since I haven't seen Leon in YEARS... and I can't be processing the wedding / Regina NOW! Right now, I'm talking to Billie about yesterday and the Canada Line, so that's good.


Facebook quiz taken from Barb:

Leslie took the How will people remember you when you're gone? quiz and the result is people will remember you as a caring loving person. Always looking out for everyone else. putting everyone else first. Nice way to be remembered.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home