Thursday, September 10, 2009

Letter and song title meme from Jessica / Beatles songs

This thing restarted overnight! I'm so hungry that I ate a sandwich with ALL my turkey for breakfast right after getting up! Got an unexpected lunch invite from my dad - after learning that my brother would be around, of course I took it, hahaha! (especially after I paid all my bills, which made me feel POOR!)


This meme was taken from hellsings_home (Jessica), but I had to fix the syntax / grammar of the last two rules. :D

Rules:
1. Write down every letter of your name.
2. Think of a song starting with each letter, and type it.
3. Count the letters in your name. Tag that number of people.

Children of Bodom, Lake Bodom
GWAR, Escape From The Mooseledge
Subwoofer, Screaming Dementia
Children of Bodom, Lil' Bloodred Riding Hood
X-Cops, Interloper
the Who, Eminence Front





You Are Helter Skelter



You are loud, rebellious, and prone to make a bit of a scene.

You have major problems with authority. You hate being told what to do.



You are independent and adventurous. Life is a wild ride, and you aren't afraid to jump on the roller coaster.



You are outrageous, honest, and sometimes shocking. You say what you feel and expect the same of others.








You Are Not a Flirt



Flirting doesn't come easily to you, and you can't stand anything to do with it.

You just try to be as honest and real as possible. To flirt would be fake.



While there's nothing wrong with being yourself, you might benefit from being a little more assertive.

Approach someone you're interested in for a change. Try talking to someone you're into instead of only talking to those already into you!




I tried that, with bad results. :(

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home