Thursday, September 10, 2009

My ex-friends aren't nice, they're EVIL! / Never-Ending Wiping Poo

Elizabeth has put in her RSVP for my birthday dinner: I don't have an issue with the "maybe" (at least not right now), but the "one guest" leaves me wondering if perhaps it's her brother James. Would be interesting if that were so! Sheena's said no, however.

Recurring annoyance: I hate it when my ex-friends comment on my current friends' Facebook statuses! Sure, my friends can be buddies with whomever, but it just BUGS me to NO END! (I know, I shouldn't care about it) Also, you are in for a BEATDOWN if you describe them as NICE... because they are NOT! THEY ARE FLIPPIN' EVIL! UGH! Yes, I hold grudges. No, I don't care.

Leslie's just got their Customer Service Name from Name Generators. It's Freda Hostages.

Facebook quiz taken from Julie S.:

Leslie took the If you were in Final Destination, how would you die? quiz and got the result: You survive to the end... then suddenly get run over by a bus. You are crossing the road to get back home and get to bed after a night around one of your friends (who wasn't on the train to London). As you are crossing, you unexpectedly get run over by a bus, and die almost instantly. You don't get noticed lying on the pavement till the next morning by one of your neighbors. You are the sixth person to die.


Poo nugget for Thursday, September 10: Dr. Stool.com Q & A - What Causes the "Never-Ending Wiping Poo"? The "never-ending wiping poo" can be caused by one of several factors. First, the stickier the poo, the more you will have to wipe. Usually, by the time stool makes it to your rectum, it is somewhat desiccated by the colon's avid absorption of water. However, if your stool passes quickly through the colon, there will be less time for absorption, and your stool may have a gel-like consistency. This can occur for many reasons, including things you consume in your diet that may not be getting digested. (dairy, gluten, etc.) Second, there may be something in your rectal area that gets soiled with stool, the most common being large external hemorrhoids. Finally, the least common factor is the presence of something called a perianal flatula. A flatula is simply an abnormal conduit, in this case between your intestines and your skin, that causes stool to continuously drain.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home