Friday, September 11, 2009

Fuck you and your bus route changes, Translink!

I try not to use swear words in here, but I will now. FUCK YOU, TRANSLINK!

I took a shower, and then decided to go out to meet Eric at that intersection. Yes, I knew the bus stops had changed, but I didn't know the 410 had changed too! I was running late, but I was NOT impressed to see that the 410 had discontinued service across the street from the Chen's Noodle House / Great One Supermarket plaza! So I walked around a bit to see where the bus stop COULD be. A bus driver told me that it was two blocks down, where I had JUST walked from! I didn't see a 410 stop, and walked a bit along Saba, but I couldn't find the stop.

Giving up partly because it was 24 degrees out, I decided to take the path of least resistance and go home again. At least I knew where THAT was located! The only good news in this wild goose chase was that I discovered the 401 and 407 stop in front of London Drugs again, so no more walking a block to American Grille! I got home at 7 (so wasted about an hour), and called Eric to say that if he wanted me to go to Fellowship ever again, he'd have to pick me up from somewhere central. He said he was still waiting for me - well, fine. But I was NOT busing out again, particularly when I'd JUST wasted an hour doing that! Then he asked if I wanted him to pick me up from home tonight: fair enough, although now I don't know if he'll eat. I certainly won't, I guess... unless Vanessa has refreshments! I knew I should have looked at the Translink site more carefully last time... but STILL! *rage*

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home