Friday, September 11, 2009

Dream: Opposite reactions, colorful bathrooms in libraries, and reading on logs

I had a dream last night which involved my coming along for moral support when Steph, Vivian S., and Vanessa had to tell my dad something very important. We all thought he'd react with volcanic intensity, especially when told that Vivian had the same experience, but all he said was "Well, it IS Vancouver..." and patted them on their heads.

Then my friends and I went to a library building, where we all sat in these little chairs and listened to people tell us what we'd do later. Sarah seemed to take charge, and gave us these little bags with confetti inside. I saw Eric and Dan Driol there, who invited me to sit with them. Went up and said hi, but then was distracted by Phil and Grace announcing that they had to go to the washroom. The centre of the room was then transformed into these colorful mini bathroom stalls, with no privacy except for a door in front of them. Given that there was no alternative, we all went. I said hi to Jon and a few others, then saw Teunis! Of course, I had to hug him in welcome - he laughed and hugged back.

A while later, we all went outside to sit on a bunch of logs on gray concrete with lots of dirt around. I remember thinking how I'd write this up later on when this had ended, haha. Sam, Emily, and Hilary took the opportunity to go through their own bags that they'd brought - candy, trinkets, and more! Teunis didn't mind when I semi-snuggled up to him in order to see better, and read from the Bible he'd brought along. He didn't say anything when I looped my arm through his, either - I figured I was just fine to slip an arm around his waist, which I was. Everyone read from colored sheets and our Bibles before just talking about stuff, which is how the dream ended. Not sure why I had it, except that I've been feeling a certain way lately - that seems to have ended for now, though. Phew!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home