Sunday, July 19, 2009

Vietnamese, Christmas Elf, Spongebob names

Note: Which one of your LJ friends will kill you Memegen, by Heidi.

Not another restart... UGH! Am doing the LOCATION project for Eric's journal, too. :D

Leslie's just got their Vietnamese Name from Name Generators. I just got my Vietnamese Name. It's Huong Ly.

Leslie's just got their Spongebob Character Name from Name Generators. I just got my Spongebob Character Name. It's Mr. Krabs.

Leslie's just got their Christmas Elf Name from Name Generators. I just got my Christmas Elf Name. It's Buttons Candy-Lips.

Leslie's just got their Harry Potter Name from Name Generators. I just got my Harry Potter Name. It's Lavender Brown. (Nice colorful name... reminds me of people named Rose White and such!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home