Friday, July 17, 2009

Dreaming of Mom yelling, colored towels, and black tans

Note: LJ Pirates of the Caribbean scenario and icon Memegen, by ladyoftheelfboy.

This thing just restarted! Corey is bad, man. He wanted me to dream of the giver again - no way! Even asked me this morning if I had - nope! I did dream of my mom being very mad at us while trying to pack from a boat trip we were on. She yanked a colorful towel out from underneath me, yelled at us to stop trying to find things in the duty-free shop (like OUST air freshener and lotion and baby wipes), and was generally a nuisance. My friends and I were trying to get to know this slightly chubby black person with a small tattoo better. It was good that he wanted to protect us, haha... he was trying to get an upper-body tan, too. It WAS nice and sunny outside, and we had a lot of pre-packaged chicken meals from the general store as well. The dream ended when Mom got thoroughly exasperated with us, and left our presence muttering maledictions under her breath! Hahaha... no idea why I had that one! It's also 30 degrees outside... *melts before she even leaves the apartment*


Dominic Monaghan Dressup by squints
Your name
His hair...is covered by a hat
His shirt...is striped
His pants...are blue jeans
Accessories?scarf tie
Overall, he looks......interesting...

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home