Thursday, July 16, 2009

Tacos are spicy, and that's what I needed!

Went to the Flaming Wok (where I haven't been since last year maybe) to get a Combo A for later on - thank goodness I could substitute noodles for the rice with mixed veggies (carrot, broccoli, cauliflower) and Bourbon chicken! Had a two-taco platter from Taco Time while I was at the food court: rice, beans, salad, and tacos with lettuce and SPICY jalapenos rock! Spicier than the Buffalo Chicken Subway sandwich from last week, that's for sure! Also bought a strawberry-banana drink from Orange Julius, where I haven't been since last year either! Walked around the mall a bit, and saw a new store called Angela Fashions, right by Sakura Media - hahaha, oh dear. Got home and called Eric (but Ron initially answered) to see what was up for tomorrow: I'll confirm things in the afternoon if he has a worship practice after 6. Always a good thing to have money for dinner purposes, and time to go to Superstore if that's what ends up happening!

I then called Mom to at least inform her that I wasn't going to the funeral tomorrow for Edwin and Karen's dad because of said double-checking. Poor excuse, probably... but I need to be on my "up" game tomorrow for sure! It's not that I don't feel sorry or anything! She asked what I was doing on Saturday besides Megan and Andy's wedding: Awana, and then UNSPECIFIED plans later! (also known as getting together with a bunch of people to see Krista... must remember to bring bubble solution) Nor do I have a preference for Sunday family dinners yet... or about Dad's birthday dinner next Wednesday! (60!) Yes, I know Big G gets anxious when home alone, but that's why the four of us are bringing her along to grad banquet even if she won't understand anything since it's not in Chinese! She was at Jon's wedding and banquet after all... and THAT was conducted all in English! Candy says she got my birthday card - good!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home