Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Dream: Native healing and blood disorders in the forest

This thing restarted overnight, and I got a "weight loss spam" MSN message from Danielle. No, I did not click on the link provided! I'm also playing two Word Twist games against people named Andrea (Neve and Wittenborn), and playing against two people whose last name is Howell (Abby and Dallas) - nice coincidences! Something else I find quirky: I'm playing against someone named Tim Keenan, and it's interesting because Tim's younger son is named Keenan. Cute kid when he's not running away from me, hahaha!

I had a weird dream last night: my friends and I were going to some Native healing ceremony in the forest by bus. The people who would benefit from this had some sort of blood disorder which was fast-moving. Unfortunately, it was TOO quick for us! By the time we got to the healing site, almost all the people were dead! We put the remaining survivors into hammocks, and wrote something in blood on another hammock: "BLOODY VIRGINIA" was the inscription. Performed the healing ceremony right after that, because we were afraid an old guy might die from the disease. He actually turned out to live all the way to 113 years old! That's all I remember... no idea why I had the dream!


Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56.
* Find the fifth sentence....
* Post that sentence AS YOUR STATUS. AND POST these instructions in a comment to the status.
* Don't go dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST BOOK......

"Was your bedroom door open or closed?" This is from Perfect Murder, Perfect Town: JonBenét and the City of Boulder by Lawrence Schiller.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home