Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Post-Awana doings, almond nougats, and enemas

Krista invited me to her barbecue (where I might see Kyle / Lindsay), but I faced the same problem as a few years ago when Jon and Christine had their recital in Tsawwassen - no ride! In 2004, this was solved by people already at Awana. This year, it was solved by a quick email to Teunis, who can indeed pick me up at the church around 6 after Awana. I'm glad I can go - I just need to remember to inform Ada at some point during the afternoon!

I just finished eating the almond nougats that Rachel and Lisa gave me in the little yellow dragon bag: they're pretty much the same kind as little Rachel's grandma gave me one time. Clear regular almond nougat, purple soft cranberry nougat x2, blue soft blueberry nougat, and yellow soft orange nougat definitely are good!


Poo nugget for Wednesday, July 15: Doo You Know? - 3500 Years of Enemas - The earliest documented use of enemas is found in the Egyptian Ebers Papyrus from 1500 BC. Egyptians believed that all disease was caused by an excess of food, and looked to enemas as a way to cleanse the system.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home