Friday, July 03, 2009

Hopefully, the pest control people will KILL the mice!

Am keeping my options open, so responded to "Carol" as well. ($425 with roommates near Aberdeen) Krista sent everyone involved an email - good idea for me to talk to Kyle, for sure. I was fed up with the situation (I've seen evidence of mice under my sink again!), so placed a rather firm call to the apartment "management." Hester said that the company (Amacon) had a pest control person come out every month for different suites, and they'd come out next on Tuesday morning. Why weren't the tenants informed about this earlier?! (I'd have hopefully had it SOLVED) She said they'll "solve the problem," which I hope means KILLING the mice! I made sure she understood that I wasn't happy with it (her command of English is limited), and she said she wasn't either. ("I am not happy." "So do I.") Maybe I should have taken her up on her "offer" of glue traps Maybe I should have taken her up on her "offer" of glue traps, especially since I know exactly where the blasted thing is!

Speaking of mice, I heard the one nearest me SQUEAK again because it could smell food! I swear, I made pasta and then the thing squeaked as soon as the penne started to boil. UGH! Finally got in touch with Barry so I could tell him about the new opportunity, and he said he'd be in touch with his manager to see if it would work out. I hope it's self-contained, heh. Holed myself up in my room for a while, but decided I wasn't going to hide from a stupid mouse. Took the garbage out, and actually threw away the garbage can too... I do not want a repeat of a couple nights ago! I think from the "smelling food" standpoint, I'm better off ordering sushi or something which doesn't have a discernible smell... but I'll eat the pasta first. ;)


Facebook quizzes taken from Mike:

Leslie completed the quiz "Which Gilmore Girls character are you?" with the result Rory. You can sometimes get a little stressed, and care too much about some people. You often take people back into your heart who don't deserve it. You are gentle-hearted and extremely sweet to others.

Leslie completed the quiz "Which BUTT are you?" with the result Jennifer Love Hewitt. WTF??? You been spreading the "Love" a bit too much! Your butt is fat and wide. You have a mass amount of cellulite that you can't seem to get rid of. You hate seeing your ass jiggle. So does everybody else. You hate exercising, but love to eat! Put the cheeseburger down. You need a major overhaul, girl, so run (don't walk) to the gym now! Yes, now!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home