Friday, July 03, 2009

Jesus and quantum leaps, Atlantis, energy, Obama, and the Holy Bible

When David S. sent me this Facebook message in October, I thought he'd gone off the deep end! He later told me that he was kidding about this whole thing, but I don't know...

I am currently waiting for Joe Biden to arrive at my house. He will be taking me to Camp David to meet with Obama, Hillary, and President Bush. The end times began yesterday at noon, right under our noses, and no one would listen. The reason it is so beautiful today is because quantum mechanics, the future comes before the present. It's the chicken and the egg theory. What came first? Energy comes first. That means the chicken first. My emails got to the right people. My concept will now be unveiled on The Garden City Lands for the 2010 Olympics. The Garden City of mythical folklore is going to become a reality. It was never folklore. It's the future, and the future is now. For we've had it all backwards. The past is really the folklore, and the folklore is really the future. We are The Lost City of Atlantis. Atlantis = Atlantic = The New World = America. It never happened. I stopped it, and since energy comes first, it doesn't matter that the project hasn't begun yet. It will happen, and that's all that matters. Global Warming came to an end today. We will no longer have weather problems or natural disasters. Mother Earth is positively charged. Today is October 18, Year 1, Day 1.

Jesus of Nazareth discovered how to quantum leap, just like I did. However, I found it in nature. Life. Good. Jesus found it in scripture. Institution. Evil. Jesus saw my life, and took my ideas and my story back with him, and tried to copy it. He saw bits and pieces of my life growing up here in Richmond. He didn't know what order the story went in, or even what a lot of things meant. The virgin Mary is my mother, Marcia, who was a virgin on her wedding night. My father, Barrie, was born Johnny, and he is The Book of John. The fight between Jesus and his brother is about the relationship between me and my idiot brother. Brian DANIEL. The Book of Daniel. The Holy Bible got it's name because I always say "Holy Shit" so he mistook it for meaning that I was the holy baby. The term God comes from the art on my walls. An artist named Michael Godard. His galleries are called OH MY GODard. Jesus saw my life, and wrote a book, and got it all wrong because he didn't understand what he was seeing. For 2000 years, you've all been worshipping a Las Vegas artist. The Jews are the Chosen People because I have a bottle of beer called HeBrew: The Chosen Beer. I'm sorry. It's too funny. Jerusalem has been fought over for so many years, and Richmond, The Garden City is the real home of the TRUE CHRIST CHILD! ME!! I am the first human to reach full evolution and so God was able to open up direct contact with me, FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME IN HISTORY!! This has never happened before. The holy bible is a butchered version of my life growing up in the 1980s in the Rideau Park neighborhood. Jesus Christ went to Palmer, and McNair, and he goes to the mall everyday because he's a FRIGGIN' MALL RAT! HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jesus of Nazareth is the ANTI-CHRIST! It was God who had him crucified. Communism is a butchered version of THE GARDEN CITY that is now going to be built on THE GARDEN CITY LANDS, in the HOLY SHITHOLE CITY OF RICHMOND!!! Christianity is really THE DEVIL'S RELIGION. IT'S ALL BEEN AN ILLUSION!! That's what the Devil does! You all have been worshipping the devil, and we almost lost our Mother Earth because of it. We are foolish foolish people, and we have another chance. We will not EVER come this close to extinction EVER AGAIN!

DON'T YOU LOVE IT?!?! I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home