Friday, July 03, 2009

You're being haunted by Walt Disney?!

As you know, David Shaler unfriended me on Facebook last week, presumably for no good reason. Maybe it's because I didn't believe his offer of a townhouse - when you bring Donald Trump into it, that's where it starts to get a bit unbelievable. He also told me that he would bring a lawsuit against our junior high school (Palmer) for "abuse" he suffered at the hands of certain teachers. Told me that he had problems sleeping... actually, it was more like problems with being awake all the time. Through Facebook messages, I bring you several very crazy stories...

This one is from February, and details how he was apparently being haunted by Walt Disney.

I have just become the luckiest man in the entire world. I've been trying to figure something out for the last year, and what's going on is that I am being haunted. It turns out, I was Walt Disney in my past life and he is haunting me. It gets better. He left the Walt Disney Corporation to himself so that when he gets reincarnated and his soul comes back to earth, he could take back his company. Apparently, there is a way to somehow prove the Walt Disney Corporation belongs to me.

I swear on my life I am not making this up! This is why he is haunting me. He's trying to tell me how to do it. He communicates through the 3-letter abbreviations on license plates. On Saturday, I went to Home Depot, and there were 3 cars parked separate from the rest. The license plates read... FIX MGC KGD. That's pretty self-explanatory, eh? He's spinning in his grave. He wants me to restore his vision.

MGC = Magic
KGD = Kingdom

I've been having the shit kicked out of me the last 2 months by something paranormal because it was trying to get me to figure this out about Walt Disney. It wants me to go to Disneyland next. There's a clue in the Disneyland Fire Department on Main Street for me to look for. But first, I need to get my health back. My house isn't haunted. I'm being haunted. It goes along with me.

Because something paranormal involved, Walt knew he was coming back to finish his dream. He left behind a way for me to prove this is real and get control of the Walt Disney Corporation. He hid something in the park for me to find when I figure it out. Something paranormal is telling me what to do step-by-step to take back the Walt Disney Corporation.

I think I just hit the jackpot. This is literally the pot of gold at the end of the proverbial rainbow.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home