Thursday, July 02, 2009

Ironwood, drug dealers, condos, and more!

Rachel responded to my email: "EWWW!" is right. Now, if only I knew if I could take roomie arrangements... Vanessa says Krista thinks I should talk to her dad about the renting thing. Sounds fine, but I don't know how to contact him. He DOES have a Facebook page, but "Hi, I want to take Vanessa's spot in the condo when she leaves!" sounds like a weird reason to add someone, haha. Corey says that maybe I can get a deal, which would be nice. I'm also talking to Michelle (Summer Conference / cruises / plans), which reminds me that I need to get in touch with Billie in the next couple of days. FREE DAY TOMORROW!

Got a couple more emails... Rachel's sister Lisa forwarded me the Ironwood one from Craigslist that I had looked at, but ruined my chances of obtaining! It was an accident! Karen Choo also emailed me - she apologized for being so late in returning my call. She's apparently been out of town, and has been catching up with messages and emails. Says she'll be my reference as I asked, and will look out for those types of apartments that I want.

Leslie's just got their Czechoslovakian Name from Name Generators. I just got my Czechoslovakian Name. It's Vanda Gabriel.

Leslie's just got their Mafia Name from Name Generators. I just got my Mafia Name. It's Francesco "The Executioner" Corleone.

Facebook quizzes taken from Darren and Gretchen:

Leslie took the What sort of criminal would you be? quiz and the result is Drug Dealer. AAAHHH! You're a drug dealer! If you sell them off the street, be careful! Those police cars could always come round the bend!

Leslie took the How Much Taller Will You Grow? quiz and got the result: You Will Grow 2.25 More Inches. You have a good amount of height still in you. (Not really...)

Leslie took the What song represents you? quiz and got the result: Knock You Down by Keri Hilson. (Never heard of it.)

Leslie took the What kind of BUTT are you? quiz and got the result: Round Booty. Figure 8, hourglass, you got curves!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home